We’re a full-service commercial flooring company serving the Denver Metro Area & Front Range.
We offer commercial flooring applications, designs and installations in Denver for projects of all sizes – so whether you’re a small business owner upgrading carpet or a multifamily apartment building finishing out multiple stories of common space, our commercial flooring company serving Denver can install and fit you with the perfect flooring options for your space.
Commercial Flooring Installation
View the various types of flooring we offer at Element
Broadloom And Modular
And Stone Tile
Project Estimating and Management
For all of your commercial flooring installation needs near Denver, Element Contract provides complete job cost estimating and management to meet your budget and project schedule.
Our commercial flooring company’s estimators in Denver complete custom take-offs to ensure accuracy and the most cost-effective pricing for you as our valued customer. Our project managers can recommend the proper products for your installation and will order and facilitate receipt of all project materials, warehouse them pending installation and expedite the delivery of materials to meet construction deadlines. All details of your project are carefully monitored to ensure a trouble free and timely installation. We are available at our Denver commercial flooring showroom or at your location to assist you with all of your flooring needs.
We have the fastest, most cost effective, and thorough floor removal system in Denver and across Colorado for your upcoming project.
Our equipment removes all brands of carpet, VCT, sheet vinyl, wood, and rubber floors quickly and effectively.
- Riding, state of the art, floor removal equipment saves substantial time and money and is OSHA approved.
- Outworks and outperforms older, heavier driven machines and walk behind equipment.
- Lightweight, fits easily in small elevators and narrow hallways.
- Can remove up to 1800 sq. ft. of flooring material per hour.
- Lower cost than conventional floor removal methods.
- Used in schools, banks, recreation centers, and other commercial facilities.
Element Contract offers commercial furniture moving through a professional moving company that specializes in moving office furniture, shelving, and modular components.
We also offer the “Office Lift” lifting system, which can be utilized for lifting modular furniture for commercial carpet and tile installations in the Denver Metro area and across the Front Range.
Base & Rug Binding
Element Contract manufactures area rugs, carpet mats, and carpet base in-house.
- Area rugs/floor mats can be fabricated to match your new carpet installation.
- Non-slip backing for carpet or hard surfaces is available for rugs/mats.
- Carpet base is made to order in any width.
- More than 100 choices of binding colors are available.